It is the official Marcos Pizza survey for all customers if you want to share Marcos Pizza feedback. In this case, this survey becomes the plan for TellMarcos and to communicate them, a regular customer experience and satisfaction with its Marcos menu, service, cleanliness, and facilities and all other features on its official site www.TellMarcos.com which make the Marcos pizza choosing by millions.
What is TellMarcos?
Alright! Now can be the best time for you all to get to know more about this program. If you see, TellMarcos is the legal Marco’s Pizza customer or guest satisfaction survey which is going to collect all feedback from the customers.
In this case, you all can start to use your valid receipt which you get the Tell Marcos Code. And then, you can start to go to the survey official website which is reachable at www.TellMarcos.com. Yes, having the recent yet valid receipt is like having the key to unlock the door.
About Marco’s Pizza
Marco’s Pizza, operated by Marco’s Franchising, LLC, is an American restaurant chain and interstate franchise based in Toledo, Ohio, that specializes in Italian-American cuisine.
The first store is in Oregon, Ohio, at Starr Avenue and Wheeling Street. It was founded by Italian immigrant Pasquale “Pat” Giammarco in 1978.
As of mid-2017, there are more than 800 franchised Marco’s Pizza locations in 34 states and Puerto Rico as well as the Bahamas, and India. Most recently, it was announced that Marco’s Pizza has doubled its size and expects to open its 1000th store by the end of 2018.
Marco’s Pizza credits its franchisees as well as its fresh dough, three-cheese blend, and secret pizza sauce recipe, created by founder Pat Giammarco, for its strong growth.
Rules & Requirements for TellMarcos Survey
- Customer must have a valid Marco’s Pizza purchase receipt.
- The user must be a legal resident of United States.
- A device like a computer, smartphone etc with a internet access as this survey is available online only.
- You must have an understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Participant age must be 18 years or older at the time of giving a survey.
- After getting this validation/coupon code you must use it in given time period. otherwise, it will be expired.
- This validation/coupon code is meant to be used for getting free food at Marco’s Pizza.you can’t use this validation code to change in cash or other alternatives.
- Go to the URL of Marco’s Pizza Survey at www.tellmarcos.com.
- Enter the Marco’s Pizza survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Marco’s Pizza.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Marco’s Pizza and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to Marco’s Pizza.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the tellmarcos survey.
- After completion of the Tell Marcos Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next visit.
Marco’s Pizza Contact Details
3251 Montgomery Road (US 22), Loveland, OH 45140
8P39+VM Landen, Deerfield Township, OH
Marco’s Pizza Corporate Office
The address which you can use is:
5252 Monroe St, Toledo, Ohio 43623, United States of America.
Marco’s Pizza Phone Number
Marco’s Pizza corporate office phone number is 1 419 885 4844.
Marco’s Pizza On Social Media
- Marco’s Pizza On Facebook: Facebook
- Marco’s Pizza On Twitter: Twitter
- Marco’s Pizza On Instagram: Instagram
Marco’s Pizza Near by Me Location
Marco’s Pizza Reference Link
- For the official site of Marco’s Pizza Survey: Click Here
- For the official site of Marco’s Pizza: Click Here