Subaru is global Motor Manufacturer company & Its products owned by many customers around the world. Subaru’s presence started in the 1950’s when Fuji Kogyo, Fuji Jidosha, Omiya Fuji Kogyo, Utsunomiya Sharyo and Tokyo Fuji Sangyo different organizations converted into one company Called Subaru.
In this Guide, we are going to discuss Subaru’s Customer Satisfaction & you can let the company know about your good & bad opinions with Subaru Owners Satisfaction Survey! You can learn how to collect & use reward points, how to fill survey form, what requirements needed to participate in the survey, and what other things you need to take part in this poll.
What is the Subaru Survey – www.survey.subaru.com?
Expressing their desire to know what customers feel and think about their automobiles, Subaru created an online survey. The online questionnaire is based on invite only, so customers must receive the invitation through e-mail or post.
If you receive the survey invitation, then you can happily provide your feedback on the performances of your Subaru automobile. The feedbacks provided will help Subaru better understand the needs of their customers and how they can further improve their automobiles.
This Japanese vehicle manufacturer is one of the largest automakers in the world. It used to be known as Fuji Heavy Industries.
The company was founded in 1953 when the country was trying to rebuild after the war. FHI used to be an aircraft company but it soon set its eyes on the ground to build scooters from wartime spare parts. This evolved into car manufacturing in a slow yet steady process.
Subaru is actually the name of a star cluster in Nihongo. Partnerships with Nissan, Renault, General Motors, and Toyota has led to a number of successful projects.
The brand is known for cars that have excellent value for money while delivering impressive durability. It is particularly popular among outdoor enthusiasts and fans of affordable sports cars.
Rules And Requirments Of Subaru Owners Guest Feedback Survey:-
- Latest purchase receipt must be needed for this online survey and show this receipt before starting the survey.
- PC/Laptop and Mobile must be necessary with proper and effective internet connection for this survey.
- Give your proper and current Emai Id which you can use in your daily work.
- You just have to need strong conduct in either English or Spanish language.
- Your age eligibility is required more than 18 years.
- You must have a
- Enter Subaru Owners Customer Satisfaction Survey site www.survey.subaru.com
- Choose your preferred language.
- To begin the survey, enter the following information from your receipt: store number, KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order, and amount spent, and indicate whether you are over the age of 13 years.
- Think about your most recent visit and answer all survey questions based on your experience that day.
- When you finish the Subaru Owners survey, you will receive a validation code that you can use to redeem the special offer printed on your receipt.
- Answer all questions candidly.
- Write the code you receive on your receipt and use it to redeem the offer. However, remember that the offer expires 30 days after receipt date, and is valid at participating.
- There is also a limit of one offer per person per visit. In addition, the offer may not be duplicated, sold, transferred, or transmitted electronically.
Subaru Survey Reference Links
Subaru Contact Details
Subaru of America,
Inc., Subaru Plaza,
P.O. Box 6000,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034-6000.Subaru Survey Contact Subaru via Phone:
- information number: 1-866-428-2278.
- customer service number: 1-800-782-2783.
- Dealers number: 1-800-762-7827.
Subaru Survey Social Media:
Subaru Map Location
Hope you like this article about Subaru Owners Customer Survey and if you have any query or doubt regarding Subaru Owners Customer Survey feedback rules or policy and Subaru Owners Customer Survey gift card and prize then you can comment below and also share it with your friends on social media and WhatsApp.
This will help them to win an extra prize and reward just for giving an opinion about Subaru Owners Customer Survey.