The Debenhams survey is a tool that gauges customer experience and is used by the company to measure how successful they are at fulfilling the needs of their consumers. The survey has a variety of questions that they will ask you.
These questions are basically about your overall experience that you must have had when you recently visited their store and interacted with their staff. The survey will have a 10 point rating scale other than typed answers. Through this scale you will be rating your overall satisfaction.
Other than that you have additional space where you can make additional comments about your experience or complaints as well.
Taking this survey will help the company immensely and each and every customer response counts for them. Which means your response will be taking seriously as well.
Once you have submitted your input, your information will be used to improve the shape of their product, the purchase amount and the staff training as well. This way the company with grow and expand while it will be able to attract new customers as well.
Debenhams feedback survey
A great shopping experience is what every customer is looking for and if buyers get satisfied with your store, he will come for the second time.
It is only possible when you know your customers. To improve customer Knowing IQ, Debenhams has started online survey which measures the experience of its guest. It will collect data for analysis.
Moreover, a company is offering you a chance to win £1500 in survey sweepstakes, so share your voice today with the management.
Since being founded in London in 1778, Debenhams has grown into one of the UK’s major retail chains. The company has over 170 stores throughout the UK, as well as several in Denmark. Debenhams is well known for its clothing, home furnishings, electronics, kitchen appliances and toys and games.
The retail chain introduced its ‘Designers at Debenhams’ concept in 1993, a move aimed at selling designer name brands at affordable prices.
Debenhams flagship London store is known for its extravagant lights every Christmas, and the 19,000 square metre store in the Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham, is the company’s largest.
Rules And Requirements for Debenhams survey:
- You must have the receipt with offer invitations.
- your age must be more then 18.
- You can take part within the given period of time.
- Eligible for one receipt, used once, per email.
- You must have mobile/ laptop or Pc with an internet access.
- The area or the region is fixed for the related companies.
Step by step Guide for Debenhams Survey:
- Go to the URL of Debenhams Survey at www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Enter the Debenhams survey code provided on the receipt in order to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey the users will be asked about the location they visited on their most recent visit to Debenhams.
- Then the customers will be asked to rate their most recent visit to Debenhams and choose from option ranging from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked to rate the speed of service, the accuracy of the order and the quality of service on a scale of highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Then the users will be asked about the interior, environment, and cleanliness as well as the attitude of the staff members.
- Then the users will be asked to list down any problems, issues or concerns they faced during their visit to Debenhams.
- Answer all these questions honestly and submit the debenhamsfeedback survey.
- After completion of the Debenhams Feedback Survey, the users will be provided with a coupon code which can be redeemed on next visit.
- Debenhams Customer Feedback Survey Link: www.debenhamsfeedback.com
- Debenhams Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Debenhams Customer Feedback Survey Winner List
- Debenhams Official Site: www.debenhams.com
Our survey users are always suggested to take care of their visit receipt whenever they visit the restaurants, retails stores or shopping centers.
Come with that receipt to us and we will help you win free gifts, lucky prize draws, free food, cash prizes, gift vouchers etc. Also, you must remember to check the Debenhams Lucky Prize Draw winners once the survey entry is over.
Who Knows, if you might be the lucky winner! Hoping this post will help you perform Debenhams Feedback Survey successfully and enter the Debenhams Survey Prize Draw worth £100 Debenhams Gift Card. If you are unable to take an online survey or enter the lucky prize draw then get online help from us here and now by commenting below.