In some cases, the store may even track which customer service representative or cashier helped that customer. They can ascertain some of these specific details based on the receipt information that the customer provides.
This information may be used to evaluate that employee, and that employee may even receive bonuses or other incentives based on how the customer evaluates them.
ABOUT THE HOME DEPOT INC.
The Home Depot, Inc., also known as Home Depot, is a retailing company in America that provides home improvement supplies, sells tools, products relating to construction. Its headquarters are in Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, and U.S.
There are 2,274 locations of this company in United States, Canada, and Mexico. In 50 different states of US, 10 provinces of Canada and Mexico there are big-box format stores present.
Other products the company provides are plumbing, flooring and garden supplies etc. In 2016, the number of employees that worked for Home Depot were 385,000.
Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes Requirements & Rules
- Requirements to enter the Home Depot Sweepstakes Survey
- Home Depot store visit receipt with survey invitation code
- Understanding of English, Spanish or French language
- The Internet-connected device (PC, mobile, laptop)
- No purchases or payments are necessary to enter the survey. A purchase or payments will not increase the chance of winning the sweepstakes.
- Only permanent legal residents of the United States District of Columbia including the Virgin Islands and Guam and excluding residents of Puerto Rico are eligible to enter the sweepstakes survey.
- The user must be at least 18 years or older at the time of entering the survey.
- Employees, members, staff, managers or representatives of Home Depot Inc. and their families are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- A single survey is allowed per receipt. The survey must be taken within the limited period from the date of visiting the store.
- Users are not allowed to redeem the gift card for cash or any other alternatives. The sweepstakes prize must be accepted as gift card prize.
- Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, and where ever else restricted or prohibited by law.
- Enter the survey main site at homedepot.com/survey.
- Choose your preferred language and enter your zip code. Click on the continue option to move to the next page.
- Enter the user ID and password found in your Home Depot receipt and click continue.
- Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be required to enter your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number, to enter the sweepstakes drawing.
- When prompted to, click on the finish button to complete the survey.
- Visit the winners’ webpage to check whether you have won the gift card in the sweepstakes.
Previous www.HomeDepot.com/Opinion winners
Congratulations to all the previous winners of the Home Depot Opinion survey, they now have $5,000 to spend at their favorite Home Depot store.
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Consumer: A. Gelston – Stamford, CT
Q1 2014 (February 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014) Professional: J. Yerger – Mechanicsburg, PA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Consumer: E. Ott – Hawthorne, CA
Q4 2013 (November 1, 2013 – January 31, 2014) Professional: L. Leppek – Birghton, MI
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Consumer: V. Spellman – St. Charles, IL
Q3 2013 (August 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013) Professional: W. Higdon – Atlanta, GA
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Consumer: C. Nappi – West Palm Beach, FL
Q2 2013 (May 1, 2013 – July 31, 2013) Professional: G. Javier – El Dorado Hills, CA
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Consumer: J. Breedlove – Grants Pass, OR
Q1 2013 (February 1, 2013 – April 30, 2013) Professional: K. Arsenault – Burtonsville, MD
Q1 2014: Nancy H. – Edmonton, AB
Q4 2013: Melanie T. – Montreal, QC
Q3 2013: Scott S. – Niagara Falls, ON
Q2 2013: Catherine B. – Bethany, ON
Q1 2013: Chris W. – Cambridge, ON
Home Depot Customer Service Number
- Home Depot Customer Service: 1-800-466-3337
- [email protected]
- 770-384-4646 (U.S.)
- 416-386-5847 (Canada)
- (81) 81-55-68-69 (Mexico)
Home Depot Social Media:
- Home Depot Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Blog: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Twiter: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Mobile App: CLICK HERE
- Home Depot Youtube: CLICK HERE
Home Depot hours Of Operations Today
|DAYS||What time does Home Depot open||What time does Home Depot Close|
|Monday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Friday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM||08:00 AM|
We hope That our this post which on Home Depot Survey helps you to complete Home Depot Feedback survey and also help to win $5000 Free Home Depot Gift Card. When you complete this Home Depot Survey, You will be Eligible forHome Depot Sweepstakes.
If you facing any difficulty to complete this post please comment us below. And For more interesting survey please visit our official website here