Target is the U.S. retail industry, the second largest discount retailer in the United States. It is dedicated to providing you with the best experience, each time you shopping.
Target mainly deals with discount department stores, hypermarkets, shopping centers, supermarkets and districts to ensure their business operations.
Target is giving customers the opportunity to provide valuable feedback at www.Informtarget.com customer survey.
At the end of the survey, Target also offered a chance to enter the lottery to win a $1500 gift card or a $25 gift card. Target investigates the use of this information to help you determine whether you have improved the next visit.
If you accomplish the survey, you get the chance to participate in the survey sweepstakes. Inform Target about your experience to help them find out if you were satisfied with the service and suggest ideas you have for improvement.
Target aims to deliver amazing value, innovation, and exceptional service to create an enjoyable shopping experience.
Target Corporation is an American discount retailing giant headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founded in 1902, it is the second largest discount retailer of its kind in the United States.
The first Target store opened in 1962. Today, the company operates more than 1,900 stores in the United States.
InformTarget Survey Rules/ Requirements:
- Use your user ID and password from your receipt in the first 72 hours after your purchase.
- The participants must be more than 18 years of age.
- The user must be the resident of the United States.
- None of the family members should be working with an informtarget.
- Use laptops, PC or mobile with internet access.
- A store receipt of your recent last visit.
- Please Visit official page of the Target www.informtarget.com.
- By default page will appear in the English but you can choose your preferred language and proceed next.
- Sample receipt is available on the right side of the webpage, take help of that while filling out details.
- Please enter the user id and password as shown in your Target receipt.
- Enter the location and time of the day you visited the Target store.
- Always make sure you are filling details correctly. The website will automatically refrain after 20 minutes of inactivity. Then click next to proceed.
- Think about your recent shopping experience at Target and answer the questions honestly.
- The questions will be about customer service, prices and quality of the product.
- Always read the question carefully and rate the various services at the Target.
- You can share your experience and give feedback in comment section also.
- Once you completed the survey you will get a coupon of worth $25. Also, you have a chance of winning $1500 Target gift card once a month.
- Before submitting a survey you may need to submit your contact information like name, address, email and contact number.
- Fill out the information correctly so that it will easy to contact you if you win the Target gift card.
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Link: www.informtarget.com
- Target Guest Satisfaction Survey Official Rules
- Target Official Site: www.target.com
- Online – Contact Target Customer Service.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (612) 304-6073
- Mail: Target Corporate Office & Headquarters1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403.
Target Phone Numbers:
For you who are going to call Target phone number, you may call 1 612 304 6073. Or, you can also call 1 612 696 3400, and both Target numbers will connect you to Target office.
I hope, You may get all complete information about Target Guest Satisfaction Survey in this post. But, If you are still finding any difficulty then you can call on Target Customer Service number on 1-612-304-6073 or you can write a comment in the commenting section. Thank you for visiting our site.