If you have tried one of ASK Italian restaurants, how satisfied were you with your experience in there? They’re passionate about what they do and they want to get things right. What you say will help them do just that.
So don’t stingy your assessment, spend just a couple of minutes to take a web survey at www.myaskitalian.co.uk. The survey is designed to solicit their customers’opinions and suggestions, and to further improve all aspects of customer experience.
The survey site allows you the chance to give feedback on services and food offered by ASK Italian. Fill in this short survey and you will get ￡5 off your next visit to say thank you for your feedback (regardless of whether the feedback is good or bad!)
About Ask Italian
Ask Italian is known as ASK by most British people. This is a casual dining restaurant chain that is based in Britain. Of course, its focus is on authentic Italian cuisine, and it has garnered a positive reputation amongst diners in the UK.
The reputation has been so positive that the restaurant chain now owns more than 120 locations throughout the entire United Kingdom, which is no easy feat.
The chain had humble beginnings as it was started by the Kaye brothers named Adam and Samuel. This was back in the early 1990s.
The partnership grew from something small to something a lot larger through mergers and additional partnerships in a few short years.
Some wonder how the name came about. Some say that it was simply made up of the founder’s initials, which does make sense, but there are others who think it’s an acronym.
Those who think the name is an acronym believe that it stands for “Authentic Sicilian Kitchen,” but the mystery has not been solved as of yet.
ASK Italian Survey Prize and Rewards:
There are lots of benefits for competing survey cause all brands want to promote their product by getting customers opinion and to get more survey from customers they offer survey rewards like:
- Free gift card Balance
- Discounts on products and services in next visit
- Free Food
- Sweepstakes point
And there are many more benefits it depends on time and latest offers you have to see official page to know current time rewards and promotional program.
ASK Italian Customer Survey Rules & Requirements:
- A device that supports internet access.
- Must be able to understand English.
- Need to have access to the original receipt.
- Open only to UK residents.
- Age must be 18 years or over.
- Limit one entry per person per week.
Procedure/ Steps For ASK Italian Survey:
- Visit the official link www.myaskitalian.co.uk on your browser.
- Choose the language either English or Spanish.
- Complete entering the Date, time, Entry ID from your receipt.
- You will be directed to the page where the questions are asked. You have to rate them according to the experience. Highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied, depends on your experience.
- Question is about the purchase department of your visit.
- Next, the question is to rate your overall experience,
- Now rate the grocery baggers, price on items compared to other stores, and friendly response of employees is required.
- They will also ask you to rat your satisfaction level for quality of store brands, cleanliness of store, ease of moving through, the polite response of checkout team, sale items on stock, etc.
- Keeping in mind the same parameters, you have to rate the store food corridors.
- In the end, they thank you for your valuable feedback and ask general questions like how many times you have visited? Then they ask for willingness to give your email address or your sweepstakes participation.
- At last, they are thanking you again for spending your time to give feedback and notify you via email if you will receive lucky winner of sweepstakes.
- Ask Italian Customer Experience Survey Link: www.myaskitalian.co.uk
- Ask Italian Official Site: www.askitalian.co.uk
Thus this is the end of the ASK Italian Customer survey process and its rules, I hope I have guided you for the complete information step by step.
You can ask the question if you are stuck at any step in the comment section below, I will surely revert to your questions. You can even suggest me if I have left any thing that is really need to be mentioned on this page.