Happy customers are critical to the survival of any business, the U.S. Postal Service included. If residential and business customer alike are content with mail delivery and their local post office, they will continue to send and receive mail and packages via USPS instead of seeking digital alternatives or using other shipping providers.
To understand customer needs and to gauge how well it meets them, the Postal Service surveys its customers at various touchpoints. Four surveys are particularly important:
Why Participate Customer Satisfaction Survey and Guest Feedback
Almost all brands and stores from where you buy groceries, clothes or enjoy delicious food they want to know your experience and quality of product.
Well, in other words, you have to share your experience and feedback through the survey that are available on the official link and that link along with the additional information is mentioned stepwise in this posts.
So, a question arises in your mind that why should we give a feedback? Well for that I have an answer for you; the companies offer you various survey rewards and discounts on your next visit to the same place from where you bought stuff or had food by the use of receipt that you received.
USPS service founded in the year 1775. The United States Postal Service is government agency that provide mail service to door step, pick up and other services.
USPS Offers different shipping rates and delivery speeds to suit specific needs. USPS one of the best service provided in all United States of America.
Charles Bukowski also wrote a book in 1971 entitled simply Post Office. There were 625,113 employees of the United States Postal Service as of 2016. As of 2014, the company operated 211,264 mail vehicles across the nation.
USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- An Internet-connected device like a computer, laptop, smartphone required
- A mobile or a computer with a high-speed internet connection.
- Should be legal and the main citizen of the United States of America with valid IDs and other important information.
- A pen/pencil, notepad or paper
- Spanish or English Language knowledge.
- You must have receipt of the United States Postal Survey for the login process
- And some free moments from your time to fill out the survey.
USPS Survey Procedures/ Steps:
- Begin by accessing the official survey page. www.postalexperience.com/pos
- On the first page of the website, you will be asked to choose the survey language.
- Once you have chosen the language, you will be redirected to the survey access page.
- In the empty box on your screen, enter your postal code or zip code. Push Continue.
- You are now ready to start completing the Home Depot survey.
- For this step, get your receipt ready. Look at the lower half of your receipt. If you have trouble locating this information, take a look at the sample image on the left side of your screen. Enter these details in the empty boxes on your screen.
- Go through all of the questions in the survey. The questions will cover topics such as Home Depot customer service, products, and general store atmosphere.
- Keep in mind that your answers will not affect your chances of winning the Home Depot Sweepstakes.
- In the end, you can submit your personal information, to enter the gift card drawing.
Postal Experience Reference Links
Postal Experience Contact Information:
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Email: emailus.usps.com/emailUs/iq/usps/request.do?forward=emailUs
Customer Service Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 Am to 8:30 Pm
- Saturday: 8 Am to 6 Pm
USPS Map Location
Postal Experience Social Media:
The United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency of the United States government in charge of providing postal service in the United States.
The USPS has exclusive access to letter boxes marked “U.S. Mail” and personal letterboxes in the United States, but still competes against private package delivery services, such as UPS and FedEx.